Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mick and Little House Productions

I meet Mick the other day at Lennox, it was a classic encounter we both got talking about waves and surfboard design as surfers do and the conversation quickly lead to films, filming & freshmullet as we hoped along the slippery rocks that adorn the point.
I scrambled across the rocks like a uncoordanated spider and jumped first, thinking as I paddled out. It was a classic spring morning, good waves, not many people and a relaxed vibe.
I didn't realize he was a talented cinematographer until I got out of the surf some 2 hours later and Mick handed me his business card, Little House Productions it was only then that he mentioned what he does.
Again I got thinking, how good is surfing it's the best way to meet people and talk about what ever you want to talk about.
Below is a teaser of some of Micks work.... if you like it come back we'll be showing more...or you have some thing to share contact us through our Facebook page..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...